All Clear!: Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm due for my first check-up with Dr. E next week (I have one every three months for the next two years and then every six months until I hit my five year cure) and one of the items ordered up for the appointment was a pelvic and abdominal CT scan. I didn't expect to hear the results of the scan until next Monday's appointment but Dr. E had his nurse call me this morning to tell me that everything on the scan looks good. Yay! I'm off to get blood work this afternoon and hopefully, my CA125 and other levels will be just as good as the scan.

Oh, and yes, I know I've been deliquent in updating lately. And by now, you know the reason why. Just busy and happy. I will be back soon (maybe tomorrow?) with "Gobble, Gobble" and "Love and Politics." Stay tuned...they'll be tons of pictures!

1 comment:

  1. way to go!! glad to hear it...although i'm not surprised ;-)

    ReplyDelete