Julie & Julia: Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well, it happened again last night. It hasn't happened recently so I thought maybe, just maybe, I'd stopped doing this. But I haven't. I passed out about half-way through "Julie & Julia" last night -- probably around 8:30 or 9 p.m. I'm very disappointed in myself...and to be honest, I was really disappointed in what I saw of "Julie & Julia" before I fell asleep. I'd heard wonderful things about the movie from a couple people who'd seen it and despite the fact that I related to both of the characters, it was just, well, average? The rest of my girlfriends agreed it was mediocre, too. So, I don't think it gets a thumbs up.

Anyway, I've got to run and get labs done and do a design errand before trying to fit a visit to the pool for River before our next thunderstorm hits. It's a sauna outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment