Mole Update: Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So, since I know all of you are on pins-n-needles, here's the final report on the mole biopsies I had a couple of weeks ago: One mole had no atypia at all and the other, which I was more concerned about because I think it developed as a result of tanning bed use (bad Jennie!), had a little atypia but it too was not cancerous. So, it seems for now anyway, I've got no other cancer in my body than what was (or is?) in my pelvic region. Whoopee!

In other news, I'd like to take a moment to wish several wonderful Cancers a very happy birthday including my grandmother, Denny, whose ?? birthday was yesterday, as well as my younger friends, Krista and Ansley, whose thirty-something birthdays are today. I hope that you all had or are having wonderful birthdays and that the next year is filled with much happiness and good health!

Okay, now back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment