Workin' 9 to 5: Monday, June 1, 2009

For a variety of reasons, I've decided to go back to work for the next several weeks. I'll work until the Fourth of July holiday weekend and will then be off again for my second surgery, which is Thursday, July 9, and my last three rounds of chemo. So, I'm about to head to the gym to do some weights (shhh...don't tell my chemo nurse!) and then I'll get ready to go into the office. In case you're wondering, I'm not dreading work...just a bit overwhelmed at the thought of a full day.

Later today I'll post the weekend round-up. Despite the rough start with my underwhelming blood test results, it turned to be a wonderful weekend full of organic food shopping, a fun going away party for my friend Matt, a great walk with Krista, and lots of time with good friends and family at my parent's pool. I told you I would snap out of my funk quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment