A Sprinkle for Ali: Weekend of March 21, 2009

Two of my best friends, Ali and Christina, came down from NYC to visit me. Their visit was just what I needed 10 days into dealing with the dreaded "C." We spent the weekend catching up and helping Ali get organized for her upcoming fall wedding, which was a fun distraction. And since I'm always looking for an excuse for a party, whether big or small, I decided to throw Ali a brunch "sprinkle" (i.e. a small shower where the attendees just give one group gift) with some of our other college friends at her favorite neighborhood restaurant, The Carlyle. Here are a few shots from the weekend:



On Saturday night, we met up with Melissa R. and some other friends to hear Big Band music at The Carlyle Club.
As you can see, Ali was happy to receive the towel set she registered for!
A group shot of me and some of my best friends: (from left to right) Kristin, me, Krista, Melissa S., Ali, and Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment